Sunday 3 August 2014

KIRBY MUXLOE 1-3 LYE TOWN 3: general images...

Lye Town lie down...

The Bodging Lyes Down too, in fear of Scott Gennard, probably...

You can't beat a brick Tardis...

I like my visits to Kirby Muxloe...

The shelter, the wires and the netting...

Net view of far end, where I chased after loose balls in the warm-up, like a pet dog after a rubber ring...
I guess it's what I do...

A man's Home is his Kirby Muxloe Castle...

Thinking this was a Victorian bog seat, I nearly urinated on it but then realised it was one of the most prestigious press-boxes in England...
Love it.

Damien Whitcombe captured in a moment when he wasn't actually moaning...

After the rain, the sun; after the summer break, non-league football again...

No-one likes them cuz they are the Lye.
Wearing white and red today, they don't care though. 

Two soccer coaches and a baseball veteran...

Even when Damo (4) is encouraging his men, it sounds like he's Moaning for England...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.