Wednesday 28 October 2015

COALVILLE TOWN 3-2 SHEFFIELD FC: some general images...

Owen St: all greens, greys & blacks...

The Raven remains on the ball...

Nets procured from Leicester City?

Media Centre hut, where I always feel at home...

All greens, greys & blacks...

Even the red looks dull...

Glum, autumn, atmospheric...

Where I spent my evening, near end...
Note the fencing behind the enclosure, which I'd not seen before.

OMG! Colin from Ravenstone splashes Dortmund colour around the grim greens, greys & blacks of Owen St...
He visited Leverkusen at the week-end too...
Me? Royal Wootton Bassett...

Kool & the Gang sang 'No Show' & Sean Bowles illustrates the line:
"I stood in the pouring rain, but she never showed, never came..."

The opposition 'keeper has just conceded a third goal...
Lonely, or what?

The Bodging remembers Owen St...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.