Wednesday 10 February 2016

RACING CLUB WARWICK 1-3 COVENTRY UNITED: some general images...

The Bodging seemed a little daunted at this view of a Warwick grandstand...

He sat down for a while amongst the broken seats...

...but I forgot to rescue him, abandoned him and he remained there until I realised with horror, as I drove the M40 home, that I had left him behind... OMG, what a butt-head I am... And SO disrespectful...
Boxing club nearby... In for a fight, then...

Overgrown agricultural roller... Love it.

When I knew Ndlovu was playing, I fell off my chair, Brian...

Warming up at Warwick...

Coventry manager Edwin Greaves' idea of warming up is to place his poor, cold hands into his pockets...

Not too inviting...

Holiday caravan for hire at decent rates...

Loved the shabby-chic wooden chairs...

The turnstile which caused Coventry's Ross Briscoe some real emotion, as he struggled to negotiate the narrow space...

Owl-like changing rooms...

Players shake hands, as feet sink into mud...

Coventry 'keeper Rich 'Harlequin' Morris realises that he, like the Warwick players, is wearing yellow... He carries on regardless...

...but slips into something more pink and comfortable at the interval...

I am fascinated by wall-paintings in Egyptian tombs and English churches.
So, I photographed this too.
No, I don't know why either...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.