Sunday 7 February 2016

SUTTON COLDFIELD TOWN manager NEIL TOOTH comments on his team's 2-0 victory over Stamford AFC...

"I thought we fully deserved the win, we were the better side throughout and I was especially pleased as we had a few things go against us yesterday including losing both 'keepers to injury.

 Credit to Stamford as they never gave up and they had some very good players especially the two wingers who caused us a number of problems but I always felt we had too much for them and with a little more care we could have scored a few more. 

The wind made it a scrappy game but we knew we would get joy if we pressed high up the pitch and put their centre-halves under pressure and that's how we got both goals. My forwards were a handful all game. 

I feared the worst when our 'keeper had to come off but I thought we managed the remainder of the game really well and limited them to only 2 attempts, so all in all it was a very pleasing win."

Neil Tooth, manager, Sutton Coldfield Town...



Manager with Lucozade...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.