Thursday 3 March 2016

BROMSGROVE SPORTING'S SIMON FITTER WRITES ABOUT HIS INJURY & THE 0-2 WIN @ LICHFIELD...

Simon Fitter warms up at Lichfield with an impression of Max Wall...

SIMON 'BLUENOSE' FITTER TALKS ABOUT HIS RETURN TO THE BROMSGROVE SPORTING LINE-UP & THE VICTORY @ LICHFIELD CITY ON TUESDAY:
"My injury has been my knee but I was playing injured on it and couldn't play to my best, as it was affecting me. I just had to stop and get it sorted over the last couple of months. Now it feels much improved and I was just looking to train for the last few weeks and work my way back into contention but was put into the squad at Heather St John away, a week back in.

Then to get the nod for the game on Tuesday was quality; I didn't expect it as the lads have been playing very well since I was injured but hopefully I've grabbed my shirt back with both hands now and made it difficult for Smudger to pick the team for the next game!

Lichfield away is a tough place to go on the slope, and with the wind as well it was going to be a very tough game. They are a decent team too, so I couldn't have had a harder game to come back into. Cheers Smudge!!

The lads were tremendous on the night, also the Management and especially the fans. They are unbelievable wherever we go! The reception they gave me as well before the game and after was unreal; hopefully I've won them round as I don't think they used to like me when it was Evesham v Bromsgrove back in the days! Haha!

Can't believe The Mowdog is missing the Cov United game- lets pray for rain that weekend buddy!"


Simon Fitter, Bluenose and defender, Bromsgrove Sporting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.