Monday 14 March 2016

LEE RICKARD, WHO NETTED 4 TIMES FOR ST DENNIS ON SATURDAY, COMMENTS ON THE GAME...


4-GOAL LEE RICKARD COMMENTS ON ST DENNIS' 5-1 VICTORY OVER WADEBRIDGE TOWN, ALSO HIS BROTHER'S HORRIFIC INJURY:


"After going down to an early goal, we got the equaliser quite quickly after conceding it and I felt we would go on and comfortably win the game. 

I thought Sam Marchant was brilliant for us. He has such an engine in the middle of the park. 

I got a bit emotional after seeing what happened to my little bro, but think it was the initial shock.  


I just want to also thank everyone at Wadebridge who helped with Muzz on Saturday.  
He dislocated his ankle and suffered a double-fracture; he's back at hospital on Thursday when the swelling goes down to see if they need to operate..."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.