Monday 28 March 2016

LEICESTER ROAD'S AMARVIR SANDHU & GREG DOWNES COMMENT ON THE 2-2 DRAW @ NUNEATON GRIFF...

AMARVIR SANDHU TODAY...


"My thoughts on the game are that I'm disappointed with the result and performance of our team because we have a lot more in our lockers. 

However, to come away to play on a poor pitch against a top of the league side and earn a point, I guess I cant really argue. 

I don't think either team created many chances, both defended well during the 90 minutes and it really come down to whoever wanted it more..."


Amarvir Sandhu, winger, Leicester Road...  




GREG DOWNES, TODAY...




"My view on today's game is that it was a good contest between two good sides. It wasn't the best of games between the two teams, as the conditions affected that. 


I'm disappointed with the end result, considering we went ahead but we showed good determination to get the equaliser. If you gift good teams half a chance then they punish you and unfortunately for us that was the case today. 

It was great to see a good attendance at today's game, a good fixture for the Easter period. 

Good luck to Griff for their title push..."



Greg Downes, skipper & midfielder, Leicester Road...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.