Sunday 3 April 2016

ALVECHURCH STRIKER JORDAN NADAT WRITES ABOUT HIS TEAM'S 0-3 SUCCESS AT COVENTRY SPHINX...

Jordan Nadat: in rich goalscoring form...


"An excellent win for us yesterday. I think we showed our class in the second-half but because we scored early in the first-half, through myself, we might have taken the win for granted. But when 'Magic' crossed a ball for Sam Williams and he scored, we went in at the half feeling comfortable. 

The Gaffer told us we needed to step it up and finish this game and to be honest he wasn't happy with our performance because he felt we weren't working hard enough. 

So in the second-half we went out with a point to prove and we did that. We were defensively solid and when Sam Williams assisted me for my second goal of the game, we clinched the win. 

On a personal note I was disappointed not to get my hat-trick but I was glad to claim another two goals. I think Andrew Parsons and Danny Ashton were again superb. 

On to Tuesday now; I'm not sure what the Gaffer will do but I think we all need to get our feet up and rest. Eight cup finals left to win the league! 

Come on The 'Church!"

Jordan Nadat, striker, Alvechurch FC...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.