Monday 25 July 2016

KIDSGROVE ATHLETIC'S LUKE KEEN RESPONDS TO THE 0-2 DEFEAT BY COALVILLE TOWN...

LUKE KEEN ATTACKING v COALVILLE...


"After coming off a very disappointing result on Tuesday, we were eager to get our pre-season back on track against Coalville and I think we did just that. 

Against a typically well drilled, great footballing Coalville side we held our own for much of the game with two penalty decisions, which were very soft in my opinion, ultimately costing us. 

I thought we defended extremely well and grafted all over the park and with a bit of luck in front of goal I think we could have nicked a result. 

Results mean nothing as you know in pre-season but good performances do breed confidence for the season ahead. The gaffer asked for a performance and I think the lads responded. 

I'm looking forward to the season ahead and think we have a squad that can do really well this season."

Luke Keen, striker, Kidsgrove Athletic... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.