Wednesday 7 December 2016

LYE TOWN STRIKER JACK TILL COMMENTS ON THE 4-0 WIN v SHAWBURY UNITED...

JACK TILL: scored a brace v Shawbury, but might have netted four...


"I thought the game was good a game for us, although they weren't the best of teams, but three points were what we needed and it's what we got! 

To get two goals felt great too for me! My first goal was assisted by Scott Gennard and a good assist at that... 

It's always great scoring two goals, plus getting an assist was good too. I think I had a decent game, with couple of mistakes which I need to improve on! 

I was disappointed to get booked but it was the right decision, as the referee booked me for my actions after he gave the foul against me..." 


JACK TILL, TWO-GOAL LYE TOWN STRIKER...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.