Sunday 11 December 2016

TIVERTON TOWN STRIKER LEVI LANDRICOMBE COMMENTS ON HIS TEAM'S 1-4 WIN AT EVESHAM UNITED...


LEVI LANDRICOMBE: A FINE VOLLEYED GOAL...


"Yesterday I thought was an even game. Both teams played nice football at times but luckily enough we managed to take our chances. 

With them scoring first, we could have crumbled but two minutes later, to go on and get an equaliser was a big point in the game! 

I think Evesham were the better side in the first-half but we defended well and managed to get in front just before the break. 

Second-half we looked very comfortable in what they threw at us and to go on and get two more goals and for myself to score was great. 

I didn't feel I had the best of games yesterday but I just had to keep working hard for the team..."

WONDERING, BEFORE THE GAME...

...& SUFFERING FOR SCORING IN IT...


LEVI LANDRICOMBE, STRIKER, TIVERTON TOWN FC...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.